Here are a few of our most commonly asked questions. If you still can’t find what you’re looking for, give us a call or send us a quick message and we’ll do our best to answer.
Keeping you (and us) safe
We are committed to providing a safe and hygienic environment for our guests and staff to enjoy. Our team is going above and beyond to adhere to government restrictions whilst offering the same epic service and products you know and love.
With additional cleaning, health checks, and safe socialising practices in place, you can sit back and relax knowing we’ve got you covered.
The following measures are in place to ensure your safety:
- Each room has been measured and a poster displaying the capacity is displayed in each space
- You will have the ability to view menus online via a QR code situated in venue. Scan the code and the latest menu will be displayed for use on your own device (paper disposable menus will also be available)
- Our team members conduct a thorough cleaning schedule throughout our spaces (paying special attention to high-risk areas such as door handles and bathrooms)
- Hand Sanitiser will be available throughout our venue
- All communal cutlery and water stations have been removed, we will bring cutlery and drinks to your table
- All staff will be temperature checked prior to their shift
- We will update our procedures daily in line with Government recommendations
What we ask of you:
- Check in is essential before entering our venue. Please see signage at entry or ask our friendly team for assistance.
- If you feel unwell, please stay at home. We will be serving up epic food and bev for a long time so would love to see you when you feel better!
- Please respect other customers’ space by distancing yourself when using the bar or toilets in venue
- Go cashless at the bar and where possible “tap the card”
- Please respect our team’s direction, they are there to keep you (and us) safe!
Welcome back! We can’t wait to see you.
What is your booking policy?
There are a few options when it comes to booking at The Bridge Hotel. If you have a group of under 10 guests you can book via our website. If you have a bigger gang, you can get in touch with our functions team and they can help you out – [email protected]. If booking isn’t your thing and you like to live on the edge, we do take walk-ins – just may be a bit of a wait at peak times like the weekends or dinner service.
What are your trading hours?
Monday – Thursday: 4pm – 10pm
Friday and Saturday: 12pm – late
Can I book a function?
Of course, just head on over to our Functions page and fill out an enquiry form and our lovely team will be in touch as soon as possible.
Are you kid friendly?
Yes, of course – mini humans are welcome. We have a kids menu available too.
Is my dog welcome?
100%! Pooches of all shapes and sizes are welcome in the laneway – we just ask that they remain on a leash.
What is the best public transport route?
Tram 48 and 75 pass directly in front of the building.
Where is the nearest car parking?
Westbank Terrace, Palmer Street, Park Avenue or Yarra Boulevard.
Do you have live music / DJ?
We don’t have live music but our house DJ plays every Saturday night from 9pm-late.
Is there a dress code?
Not so much – just avoid clothing that could offend other guests (eg: inappropriate language, offensive symbols).
Do you have TVs?
Yes we do! Some TV locations play live and loud and others just live, depending on what’s on. Best to check with our venue crew.
Are you wheelchair friendly?
Our ground floor can accommodate wheelchair access with appropriate facilities.